Saturday 23 June 2012

Photo=memory?

Memory Log start...

I think i will keep using English for my blog until...i felt like using Chinese again hahaha

I hate taking photo when i was a kid because i fell that taking photo need to do alot of preparation,
such as-getting the right angle, do a good post, laugh nicely...yup I'm that lazy XD......
but most of all I'm not those photo taking kind of person haha

But as time pass I notice taking photo is actually really important.

Yes it was said that a person brain can store alot of memory, but when a person memory stored for some time then it will start to get blur and slowly the memory will fade away....
If u try to recall it u will only get a blur image but then...if u force yourself real hard...your subconscious  will start to create the memory by itself, but then that memory will not be that accurate...since a person mind is a very powerful tool because if u forge a memory and u believe it hard enough as time go u will think that memory really exist or happen before....
(this is my own opinion haha)

The day when I have this thinking in my mind, it is the day I started to know the importance of photography
A photo is not about how nice u are in that photo....is about the event that is happening in that photo...
Yes is those meaningful event that was capture in that photo...
that make the photo become a priceless treasure
because no matter how long that the photo u have taken it will still stay the same,
the only thing it will change is the quality only....
but i believe that today technology can actually help preserve a photo....

ya that all for now.....

Memory Log End








No comments:

Post a Comment