Saturday 16 June 2012

Movie Night with Family XD

Memory Log Start....
Yup is English again hahaha...

Today is father day....actually im not sure when is father day...cause I'm a forgetful person...
I can sometime also lose track of what is today name is HAhahah, example when a friend ask me what is today day is...most of the time i will answer...i forget hahaaha.
Since mom told me today is Father day, I start to make a plan XD
1st dinner in Black N White
2nd go to a cinema watch movie
3rd after movie go karaoke or yamcha XD
4th cut cake Xd

Only my second phase was a success....why?
1st phase is a fail because sister wan to go eat chicken rice...lolx im sure ok with that the chicken rice my sis wana is nice too haha, 3rd failed also because most of my family member didn't really like to sing karaoke, yamcha also failed is because Dad is tired, so it also mean 4th phase is canceled or should i said postpone to 2moro XD

The movie we watch is Madagascar3,
I was worried that my sister will run around or talk real loud in the cinema, but is just me worrying too much.
So the movie we watch is very because it is very funny haha and one of their also got stuck in my head rite now  name of the song is Afro cricus, the song got stuck in my head because the song is very catchy  XP.
There are also 2part that i really like in that movie.
1st the one that everyone perform in a circus, the effect is very nice and the song match the scene perfectly, the 2nd one is where by Alex the lion try to save one of is companion...hahaha wont say much of that movie for now

After the movie we went back eventhough it didnt went according to my plan but i think is cool too.
if Thy wan to watch it, I sure would watch it again since it very nice and.....
 i think watching it again is worthy .....HAahahhAHAH

Memory Log End

No comments:

Post a Comment