Friday 15 June 2012

The Peaceful and The Calmest night...

Memory Log start....
This "Memory Log" i think i am going to use English, because i want to try to express myself using English for a change HAhahaha
I recently like to take photo, i think is because i get to take the picture that i really like.
Such as the Night sky, and Dawn...really want to find a chance to take a pic of a sunrise HAahaha.

I have been taking pic of the beautiful Night sky but few day ago, i get the chance of taking picture of the dawn at a place call Desa Park and i am very happy that day because i get to do few thing that i really LIKE in a day.

1st is to hang out with my friend
2nd is to take pic that i really like
3rd is for some reason when i was at that park i can feel inner peace and calm. Is like all my stress have been release and i never felt this sensation since i came back from Langkawi.

I really like that feeling because when i feel peaceful and calm, i can admire the things that is close to me.
I think there is a saying that goes more or less like this "a person that is always rushing will miss the very precious thing that is just infront of him "

After my new semester start i think we have been rushing, every week we have new homework and assignment and this is just week4 for my semester i still got 10more week to go.

I am very happy that i can went with them to the park, because i get to distress and hang out with them haha.

After that, when the Sun is down we go to have some drink and have a walk near a lake.
That night is was the most silent night that i have since i came back from langkawi, eventhough my friend and I was chatting and people is jogging and walking around just beside us. U can say is kinda weird to have this feeling even there are other thing making noise, but i guess everyone perceive silent differently.

For me a calm and peaceful scenario is already enough for me....it sure sound easy in a movie and saying it but in the real life is really hard to find and especially when u live in a city. We didn't walk for long, i think after 10min we have find a place to sit and start to chat.

The place we were sitting is facing to the lake....we then start to play TRUTH OR DARE....yup the game sure sound exciting but i cant feel the excitement eventhough i was laughing real hard for the whole game but i can still that inner peace that i just mention...i think is make sense ....try to imagine what infront of u have nothing else just U and your friend and a lake in the middle of a park, with the breeze blowing.....that kind of feeling is really hard for me to use word to express it.

If  I'm not wrong we went back when it reach 10pm, and i really thankful that my friend actually took the trouble of sending me back eventhough is really inconvenient for them.

I think i am really lucky to have them as my friend.....
NO....
not  I think.....
is I AM 100% sure that I'm really really really lucky that i actually meet them

Memory Log end.....


No comments:

Post a Comment