Sunday 27 January 2013

smiling at a Fragment of a pass : )

Memory Log Start....

Actually I should be sleeping by now, there is nothing special for today.....until just now.....
     
     Just like always when i do my things during this time around I will plug in my ear phone and start to listen to music while doing my work there is nothing special here, just one of my random habits....what make me drop by here is while listen to my music player...it reached The song...this song hold some of my pass. A pass which i buried deep down me...reader or surfer who saw this might found it weird...why a pass that I'm trying to hide away was written on a blog...is just me trying finding a place to express.
(sound emo uh? hahaha)

A pass is a pass just smile or laugh at it when u bump into it and continue to walk forward.

LIFE STILL GO ON~^^

Memory Log End.

No comments:

Post a Comment