Thursday 10 January 2013

2013 1st Blog~

Memory Log Start...

It been a long time since i come back here to so call write down some of my memory hahaha
hmm...let try summarize what fun thing happen in December until now hahaha

well in December....is my semester break..i have no income or allowance since i no need to go to my university haha mean no shopping T.T, usually i dont feel like shopping but since...
 i said this to myself "if the world didnt end in 2012 i will change my out fit style"  of course i know the wont end hahaha
Next thing happen in December is....MY B-Day hahaha
I really need to thx my friend to actually spend the time to plan a birthday surprise for me because at that time we are actually having our Final exam hahaha
i duno when they actually prepare my present but the way they try to distract me while they plan is somehow abit funny... They split in two to group...1 will distract me another is prepare the things...
funny things is the girl is the group is the one who distract and what make it so funny is i actually was pulled to go shopping with them in an outlet call FOREVER 21which most of the thing in it are for girl hahaha

In there i notice a guy (a promoter) actually looked at me because i was shopping with them and some of them actually pick cloth for me to wear....funny is i actually can fit in jus by measuring it hahaha it was fun all the way..getting to wear girl accessories (bracelet, necklace) and jus showing them and joking around hahaha. They are still fair because later they also follow me to an outlet which actually sell boy/man attire hahaha found some nice cloth but didnt buy cause no $$ XD

After that we regroup...no the surprise havent come yet hahaha
we go to have our dinner then we go to a friend house i..no is we also stay over-night at his house

The surprise come at the second day after breakfast, i was in my friend room wit other friend chatting..
some of them were not here because they said they need to go buy some stuff
(i notice something is going on because someone accidentally slip some clue out lolx)
They actually get me Gundam MG 1/100 Freedom hahaha
and i was shocked because i know the price is quite high i was so moved until tear almost came out
Luckily one of the girl said...Foong are u going to cry!?...than i only notice and i try to hold back the tear in my eye XD

My parent also gived me a surprise which they bring me to a restaurant to have a dinner there i order something i never try before...escargot~ hahaha quite tasty~XD
i also ordered some of my fav of course XD

In this December i also make my 1st stop motion video...i make it just to show how appreciate and happy that my friends actually plan a birthday surprise for me XD
(is my first stop motion sure is not that good but im happy that they liked it)

For me countdown nothing special actually happen hahaha~

so i can said this is much of the little special things that actually happen in 2012 December~
all i can said is i have enjoy that year alot~
Thanks for my friends to be there when i needed them through the whole year~
Thanks for my parent that supported me~ XD

Before this log end...i want to said...OMG!!! 3more days and my semester break is over!!!
Hahahaha a new semester a new life~XD

Memory Log End...

No comments:

Post a Comment