Sunday 22 September 2013

random log

Memory Log start

Have been looking at some of the past while chatting with Mr. Insomnia
It's really weird, i have no more assignment that mean i should be very relax now...not saying that im not relax....is just that....mayb i have mixed up my time...but during the night while facing with insomnia is very very boring and sure it will feel abit lonely in the midnight
I have a funny habit...which look back some of the old picture and scroll back up what i have said before in my chatbox or sms...
I like to do this is because, I was able to recall back those memory..hahaha....
while scrolling back up....i saw something, something i try to pretend that it didnt meant anything....

A week and a few days have passed.....after that happened....
wonder is that suppose be the right choice hahaha....
i cant said it have changes nothing...surely it will effect more or less....

Random Log End....

No comments:

Post a Comment