Friday 26 July 2013

Good night~

Memory Log Start~~~
(few night ago)
   Today is sure very fun for me, why? I did stuff that I didnt usually do hahahaha
today a friend of my asked me to act in their assignment video, is actually a 30sec video. Is short but very fun. The character I play is a very cool guy doing his sets in a gym, this is really an opposite side of myself, I seldom act cool, even though if i did I cant stay long in that character hahaha.
 
    They accepted the act I provide them but in every take I try to improve and ask them is the expression I did is correct anot hahahaha. Saw the footage of myself acting cool and all make me laugh real hard hahahaha. Whole progress went smooth nothing big happen is really fun~~~but if there any chances that I can act again I wish I can act character that have a funny personality cause holding back my laughter is very hard ><

    After the act we go to have our dinner which is at Desa park. It been a very long time since i went back to that place, the last time i tried to go there with my friend it rain = =!!
     But this time it didnt rain YEA~! after dinner we went to have a walk in desa park, it bring up alot of my memory. Besides that, I felt back tat inner peace while i was walking at the park...is just felt so relax hahaha

Ohya the reason we go there to have dinner is because they want to thx me and my other fren to act in their video, hahaha actually im the one who said thx for them to let me act cause im not tat good at act but it was fun hahahahaha

Log end~

No comments:

Post a Comment