Monday 29 April 2013

A simple day....

Memory Log start

This actually happened on Sunday but was too lazy to write or type, well let get started.

Today, i was awaken by my parent real early in the morning...well is actually 11am already is just that I was very lazy to get up from bed because Saturday night i spend most of the time play games...well that how an Otaku live right? hahahaha

So let continue, today they woke me up because they said it been sometime since i have breakfast with them, well it true due to my assignment in the previous semester i spend most of my time at my friend hostel. Even if  came back home it will be very late by the time i reach home, even the earliest will be 12am...
Sure I got a bit mad due to insufficient sleep but after i calm down myself with a nice cold bath everything is fine(never wake a bear during it's slumber hahaha XD). As usual dad will bring us to have "Dim Sum" which i like it alot  for some reason...really duno how to put it in words.

After breakfast we went to a supermarket nothing much happen there, just normal grocery shopping.
Before we went back (this is where something special happen), my baby sis said she want to go to the arcade haha, it been some time since i go there with them. Was not in the mood to play, so I was walking around in the toy department (Gundam hunting actually XD). After doing that little walk I when back to the arcade  to meet up with my parents...there I saw them playing with my sis...They are smiling and laughing very happy...at the same time i really felt that i have been absent in this family for a very long...is like an ages since i see their happy face especially my mom and dad.

So I think "i should do something that i have been havent do for a long time..."
After we went back, i took out some meat and vegetables and i start to prepare...
(it been a very long time since i have cooked, so the dishes i made are not that prefect XD)
made some simple dishes for my parent, they said it been sometime since i have cooked at home, although dad have some complaint about the meat...well who ask me to overcook it hahaha but it still can be eaten no harm done haha.

That day was a simple and yet it a good one to look back at in the future....^^

(To those who come by, When was the last time U spend your precious time with your family.
As U are getting older, your Parent are ageing too. Spend some time with them that is what they really want. not Ur money, the cloth or food U gave.... what they really want is U spending time together with them ^^ )

Memory Log End

No comments:

Post a Comment